Tuesday, 31 August 2010

where i went


I stayed in London the other weekend to see this play (and no, I didn't squeal every time Jonathan Groff appeared onstage, but I did get blown away by his performance and those of the rest of the cast, especially Simon Russell Beale)


with this gorgeous girl



who lives in a lovely cosy place furnished with pretty things like these (the seat pads were made by her mum)



and makes beautiful dolls like these.


I had a really wonderful time walking around London with George and watching Deathtrap with her (which is a terrific play, by the way, so go see it!). She was kind enough to put me up for the night and gave me cake and lots and lots of delicious tea.

I was a very tired but happy bunny when I came home and was welcomed with lots of hugs and kisses. Hmmm. Life is just perfect sometimes.

No comments: